Pure, Quality Products
Black Pepper Essential Oil
Name: Black Pepper Essential Oil
Species: Piper nigrum L
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Spicy and fresh, peppery
$5.97 – $21.97
Black Pepper Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Black Pepper Essential Oil|
|Species||Piper nigrum L|
|Aroma||Spicy and fresh, peppery|
|Blend Ideas||Bergamot, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Coriander, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree and Ylang Ylang|
We source only pure essential oils.
We will have more description coming . . . but wanted to make sure no one thinks that Black Pepper Essential Oil has pepperine in it. If you’re looking for it to help with turmeric absorption, you are needing the CO2. The essential oil is an excellent addition to blends for muscular support but does not aid when being taken with turmeric.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and may be affiliate links to items we use and trust in.
Black Pepper Essential Oil Safety Info
Tisserand and Young note that using oxidized black pepper can lead to skin sensitization and that this oil should be stored in a refrigerator to slow the oxidation process. They also suggest adding an antioxidant to preparations containing black pepper essential oil. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (December 2, 2013). Reading the full profile for Black Pepper Essential Oil is highly recommended by your DeRu Extracts staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Black Pepper Essential Oil • Piper nigrum
There are no views with that ID
1. A Review On Diversified Use of the King of Species: Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper)
2. Antibacterial Activity and Mechanism of Action of Black Pepper Essential Oil on Meat-Borne Escherichia coli
3. Antimicrobial activity and chemical constituents of essential oils and oleoresins extracted from eight pepper species
4. Chemical composition, antibiotic promotion and in vivo toxicity of Piper nigrum and Syzygium aromaticum essential oil
5. Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of Essential Oils from Black Pepper, Cumin, Coriander and Cardamom Against Some Pathogenic Microorganisms
6. Chemical Composition, Nutritional, Medicinal And Functional Properties of Black Pepper: A Review
7. Composition of Piper Nigrum L. Essential Oils Extracted by Classical Hydrodistillation and Microwave-assisted Hydrodistillation and Inhibitory Effect on the Corrosion of mild steel in hydrochloric acid
8. Could essential oils of green and black pepper be used as food preservatives?
9. Effects of Fragrance Inhalation on Sympathetic Activity in Normal Adults
10. Efficacy of a smoking cessation intervention using the natural agents
11. Evaluation of Synergistic Antibacterial and Antioxidant Efficacy of Essential Oils of Spices and Herbs in Combination
12. In Vitro Evaluation of Essential Oils Derived from Piper nigrum (Piperaceae) and Citrus limonum (Rutaceae) against the Tick Rhipicephalus (Boophilus) microplus (Acari: Ixodidae)
13. Isolation of Piperine and Few Sesquiterpenes from the Cold Petroleum Ether Extract of Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) and its Antibacterial Activity
14. Neuropathies: Essential oils show promising results in the fight against symptoms (research paper)
15. Physicochemical Characteristics of Essential Oil of Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) Cultivated in Chittagong, Bangladesh
16. Studies on Essential Oil Composition of Cultivars of Black Pepper (Piper nigrum L.) – V
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in.
For educational purposes only.