Pure, Quality Products
Black Spruce Essential Oil
Name: Black Spruce Essential Oil
Species: Picea mariana
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Fresh, woody, with an earthy clean scent
$3.97 – $11.97
Black Spruce Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Black Spruce Essential Oil|
|Aroma||Fresh, woody, with an earthy clean scent|
|Blend Ideas||Bergamot, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose, and Rosemary|
Black Spruce Essential Oil Safety Info
Tisserand and Young note that Black Spruce Essential Oil’s high content of α-pinene, ( )-limonene and/or δ-3-carene indicate that it should be stored in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator to prevent oxidation and that oxidized oil may cause sensitivity. They also recommend that an antioxidant be added to preparations containing this oil. Black Spruce essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Black Spruce essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Scroll down to recently depleted if you purchased before 09/18/2018
Black Spruce • Picea mariana
Black Spruce • Picea mariana
1. Antioxidant and free radical scavenging activities of essential oils
2. Chemical Composition of Essential Oil and Hydrosol from Picea mariana Bark Residue
3. Chemical Composition of the Hydrosol and the Essential Oil of Three Different Species of the Pinaceae Family : Picea glauca (Moench) Voss., Picea mariana (Mill.) B.S.P., and Abies balsamea (L.) Mill.
4. Ecophysiology and field performance of black spruce (Picea mariana): a review
5. Identification of Essential Oil Composition of Four Picea Mill. (Pinaceae) Species from Canada
6. Optimization of Bioactive Polyphenols Extraction from Picea Mariana Bark
7. Terpene and terpenoid emissions and secondary organic aerosol production
8. The use of aromasticks at a cancer centre: a retrospective audit.
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.