Pure, Quality Products
Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute
Name: Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute
Species: Jasminum officinale var. grandiflorum L
Part: Flowering Tops
Extraction: Solvent extraction
Aroma: Exotically floral; rich
$17.97 – $79.97
Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute 100% Pure
|Name||Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute|
|Species||Jasminum officinale var. grandiflorum L|
|Aroma||Exotically floral; rich|
|Blend Ideas||Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cilantro, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Marjoram, Myrrh, Neroli, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, and Ylang Ylang|
We source only pure extracts.
Jasmine Grandiflorum has been used in perfumes for centuries. A staple for perfumers, it blends well with most anything and it adds a sensual quality to every blend. Just a little jasmine will uplift my spirits and that’s good because too much jasmine overpowers a blend fast. Add a drop and let you blend meld. You can always add more but you can’t take it back out and this Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute is too exquisite to waste!
With our pre-diluted absolutes . . . if diluted for kids is the highest dilution you see, it’s also the max dilution possible. Pre-diluted oils are in fractionated coconut oil. Don’t think the 0.7% max dilution for this absolute is a hindrance . . . Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute packs such a powerful punch that you’ll be please with it even at that dilution.
Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute Safety Info
Tisserand and Young note that Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute poses a moderate risk of sensitization and has a max dilution rate of 0.7%. Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this absolute for use your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure absolute and can be used as such. With all absolutes:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take exracts internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting extracts without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest extracts for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Jasmine • Jasminum grandiflorum
|Methyl N-acetyl Anthranilate||0.29|
|Geranyl linalool isomer||0.11|
1. Antioxidant and genoprotective properties of extracts from edible flowers
2. Aromatherapy in the Management of Psychiatric Disorders
3. Efficacy of Jasminum grandiflorum L. leaf extract on dermal wound healing in rats (Animal Study)
4. Essential oil Analysis of FT-IR and GC-MS Studies of Jasminum Grandiflorum, Jasminum sambac and Polianthus tuberosa flowers
5. Evaluation of Jasminum grandiflorum for hepatoprotective activity in isoniazid induced liver damage (animal study)
6. Hypoglycemic Activity of Ethanol Extract of Jasminum Grandiflorum Flowers in Vivo and Cytotoxicity of Its Chloroform Isolate in Vitro (Animal study)
7. Jasminum grandiflorum Linn (Chameli): Ethnobotany, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology – A review
8. Natural perfume materials : A Study of Concretes > Resinoids, Floral Oils (book)
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in.
For educational purposes only.