Pure, Quality Products
Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Name: Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Species: Juniperus communis
Part: Berries on branch
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Green & woodsy, with light balsamic undertones
$4.97 – $9.97
Juniper Berry Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Juniper Berry Essential Oil|
|Part||Berries on branch|
|Aroma||Green & woodsy, with light balsamic undertones|
|Blend Ideas||cedarwood, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, cypress, fir, citrus, nutmeg, patchouli, clary sage, vetiver|
We source only pure essential oils.
This is a lovely oil, great for skin care and digestive support. Per Peter Holmes in Aromatica I this oil can promote power, courage, endurance, motication, self confidence and positivity. A synergistic combinations also from Aromatic I Juniper Berry and rosemary (cineole/camphor ct) can be beneficial as a muscular support.
With our pre-diluted oils . . . if diluted for kids is the highest dilution you see, it’s also the max dilution possible. Pre-diluted oils are in fractionated coconut oil.
Juniper Berry Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. You do need to be cautious as using an oxidized Juniper Berry essential oil is known to cause skin irritation due to this Tisserand and Young recommend avoiding old or oxidized oils. Juniper Berry Essential Oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Juniper Berry Essential Oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Juniper Berry • Juniperus communis
1. A Phytopharmacological Review on a Medicinal Plant: Juniperus communis
2. Annual Variation of Yield and Composition of the Essential Oil of Common Juniper (Juniperus communis L.) Branches from Estonia
3. Anti-inflammatory activity of Juniper (Juniperus communis) berry essential oil in human dermal fibroblasts
4. Antimycobacterial potential of the juniper berry essential oil in tap water
5. Antimicrobial activity of juniper berry essential oil (Juniperus communis L., Cupressaceae)
6. Antimicrobial Properties of the Essential Oil of Juniperus communis (L.) Growing Wild in East Part of Kosovo
7. Chemical Composition and Antioxidant Properties of Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis L.) Essential Oil. Action of the Essential Oil on the Antioxidant Protection of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Model Organism
8. Fungicidal activity of Juniper essential oil (Juniperus communis L.) against the fungi infecting horseradish seedlings
9. Insecticidal Activity of Essential Oil from Juniperus communis L. subsp. hemisphaerica (Presl) Nyman against Two Stored Product Beetles
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in.
For educational purposes only.