Juniper Berry Essential Oil 100% Pure
||Juniper Berry Essential Oil
||Berries on branch
||Green & woodsy, with light balsamic undertones
||cedarwood, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, cypress, fir, citrus, nutmeg, patchouli, clary sage, vetiver
We source only pure essential oils.
This is a lovely oil, great for skin care and digestive support. Per Peter Holmes in Aromatica I this oil can promote power, courage, endurance, motication, self confidence and positivity. A synergistic combinations also from Aromatic I Juniper Berry and rosemary (cineole/camphor ct) can be beneficial as a muscular support.
With our pre-diluted oils . . . if diluted for kids is the highest dilution you see, it’s also the max dilution possible. Pre-diluted oils are in jojoba.
We are not Doctors
We are not doctors; we don’t play them on TV and we didn’t stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night . . . nothing on our site is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure diseases. Statements on this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
For educational purposes only.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in.
Juniper Berry Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. You do need to be cautious as using an oxidized Juniper Berry essential oil is known to cause skin irritation due to this Tisserand and Young recommend avoiding old or oxidized oils. Juniper Berry Essential Oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Juniper Berry Essential Oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes (this includes mouth, ear canals, noses, genital regions as well as internal areas). The strength of essential oils can easily damage these soft tissue areas.
Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner.
Keep away from children.
If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier).
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
1. A Phytopharmacological Review on a Medicinal Plant: Juniperus communis
2. Annual Variation of Yield and Composition of the Essential Oil of Common Juniper (Juniperus communis L.) Branches from Estonia
3. Anti-inflammatory activity of Juniper (Juniperus communis) berry essential oil in human dermal fibroblasts
4. Antimycobacterial potential of the juniper berry essential oil in tap water
5. Antimicrobial activity of juniper berry essential oil (Juniperus communis L., Cupressaceae)
6. Antimicrobial Properties of the Essential Oil of Juniperus communis (L.) Growing Wild in East Part of Kosovo
7. Chemical Composition and Antioxidant Properties of Juniper Berry (Juniperus communis L.) Essential Oil. Action of the Essential Oil on the Antioxidant Protection of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Model Organism
8. Fungicidal activity of Juniper essential oil (Juniperus communis L.) against the fungi infecting horseradish seedlings
9. Insecticidal Activity of Essential Oil from Juniperus communis L. subsp. hemisphaerica (Presl) Nyman against Two Stored Product Beetles