Pure, Quality Products
May Chang (Litsea) Essential Oil
Name: May Chang (Litsea) Essential Oil
Species: Litsea cubeba
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Lemon like with herbaceous undertones, similar to lemongrass
$1.97 – $7.97
May Chang (Litsea) Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||May Chang (Litsea) Essential Oil|
|Aroma||Lemon like with herbaceous undertones, similar to lemongrass|
|Blend Ideas||basil, bergamot, cajeput, citronella, elemi, fir, juniper berry, Ylang Ylang, Fennel, lavender, patchouli, peppermint,|
May Chang Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, max dermal dilution to avoid this is 0.8%. Do not use if you’re taking drugs metabolized by CYP2B6, diabetes medication, are pregnant. are hypersensitive, have diseased or damaged skin, or with children under 2 years of age. May Chang essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source:Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for May Chang essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
May Chang (Litsea) • Litsea Cubeba
1. Bioactivity of essential oil of Litsea cubeba from China and its main compounds against two stored product insects
2. Chemical Composition of Essential Oils of Litsea cubeba Harvested from Its Distribution Areas in China
3. Chemical composition of Litsea cubeba essential oils from Cameron Highlands
4. Immunosuppressive Effect of Litsea cubeba L. Essential Oil on Dendritic Cell and Contact Hypersensitivity Responses
5. Litsea cubeba essential oil as the potential natural fumigant: Inhibition of Aspergillus flavus and AFB1 production in licorice
6. Litsea cubeba Essential Oil Yield Harvested from Different Habitat Types on Mt. Papandayan, West Java, Indonesia
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.