Pure, Quality Products
Petitgrain Bigarade Essential Oil
Name: Petitgrain Bigarade Essential Oil
Species: Citrus aurantium L., ssp. amara
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Fresh and green with sweet splash
$2.97 – $11.97
Petitgrain Bigarade Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Petitgrain Bigarade Essential Oil|
|Species||Citrus aurantium L., ssp. amara|
|Aroma||Fresh and green with sweet splash|
|Blend Ideas||Basil, Bergamot, Cardamom, Clary Sage, Cypress, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Neroli, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, Ylang Ylang, and Yuzu|
We source only pure essential oils.
With our pre-diluted oils . . . if diluted for kids is the highest dilution you see, it’s also the max dilution possible. Pre-diluted oils are in fractionated coconut oil.
Petitgrain Bigarade Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. Petitgrain Bigarade essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Petitgrain Bigarade essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Petitgrain Bigarade • Citrus aurantium L, ssp. amara Engl.
1. An overview of Citrus aurantium used in treatment of various diseases
2. Antioxidant and Antimicrobial Activities of Essential Oils and Methanolic Extracts of Tunisian Citrus aurantium L.
3. Characterization of Oils from the Fruits, Leaves and Flowers of the Bitter Orange Tree
4. Chemical composition and cytotoxic activity of petitgrain essential oil of Citrus aurantium L. “Russian colon”
5. Chemical compounds and antimicrobial activity of petitgrain (Citrus aurantium L. var. amara) essential oil
6. Chemical variability of peel and leaf essential oils of sour orange
7. Clinical Pharmacology of Citrus aurantium and Citrus sinensis for the Treatment of Anxiety
8. GC-Mass analysis of bitter orange petitgrain bigarade oil produced in Egypt and stored under different temperatures
9. In vitro antifungal activity of essential oils on growth of phytopathogenic fungi
10. New Crops with Potential to Produce Essential Oil with High Linalool Content Helping Preserve Rosewood – An Endangered Amazon Species
11. Pharmacopoeia Analysis of Citrus aurantium L. Ssp. Amara engl. and it’s fixed oil content
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in.
For educational purposes only.