Pure, Quality Products
Pink Pepper Essential Oil
Name: Pink Pepper Essential Oil
Species: Schinus molle
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Fresh, peppery, sweeter than black pepper, slightly floral
$4.97 – $19.97
Pink Pepper Essential Oil
|Name||Pink Pepper Essential Oil|
|Aroma||Fresh, peppery, sweeter than black pepper, slightly floral|
|Blend Ideas||lime, grapefuit, lemon, orange, copaiba, peppermint,|
If you like black pepper, you will love this. When I first tried the pepper oils, I remember thinking it was underwhelming compared to fresh ground peppercorns. I am actually glad it doesn’t have the same kick aromatically, no one would want to use it. It is not something we would use by itself, however, we do like it blended. A perfect addition to your muscular support blend for a little spice or with a citrus oil as a pick me up. Pink Pepper is sure to please your senses.
We source only pure essential oils.
With our pre-diluted oils . . . if diluted for kids is the highest dilution you see, it’s also the max dilution possible. Pre-diluted oils are in fractionated coconut oil.
Pink Pepper Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. Pink Pepper Essential Oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Pink Pepper Essential Oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Pink Peppercorn • Schinus molle
1. Analysis of fruits Schinus molle extractions and the efficacy in inhibition of growth the fungi in laboratory
2. Antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of essential oil from pink pepper tree (Schinus terebinthifolius Raddi) in vitro and in cheese experimentally contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes
3. Antimicrobial Effect of Essential Oil of Plant Schinus molle on Some Bacteria Pathogens
4. Biological activity of essential oils from leaves and fruits of pepper tree (Schinus molle L.) to control rice weevil (Sitophilus oryzae L.)
5. Chemical Composition of the Essential Oils from Leaves and Fruits of Schinus molle L. and Schinus terebinthifolius Raddi from Southern Brazil
6. Chemical composition of the Schinus molle L. essential oil and their biological activities
7. Chitosan, zinc oxide and pink pepper essential oil: Potential properties and applications
8. Composition of the Essential Oil of Schinus molle L. Grown in Turkey
9. Enhanced Antifungal Effect of Chitosan/Pepper Tree (Schinus molle) Essential Oil Bionanocomposites on the Viability of Aspergillus parasiticus Spores
10. In vitro activity of essential oils and extracts from Schinus molle L. against Rhipicephalus microplus
11. Physicochemical characterisation of hexanic seed oil extract from the pepper tree (Schinus molle) of South African origin
12. Pink Pepper. Schinus molle (L.) oil.
13. Repellency Assays with Schinus molle var. areira (L.) (Anacardiaceae) Essential Oils against Blattella germanica L. (Blattodea: Blattellidae)
14. Schinusmolle:a New Source of Natural Fungi-toxicant
15. Synergistic Antibacterial Activity of the Essential Oil of Aguaribay (Schinus molle L.)
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.