Pure, Quality Products
Plai Essential Oil
Name: Plai Essential Oil
Species: Zingiber cassumunar
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Fresh and woody with a splash of spice
$6.97 – $29.97
Plai Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Plai Essential Oil|
|Aroma||Fresh and woody with a splash of spice|
|Blend Ideas||Black Pepper, Copaiba, Frankincense,Ginger, Helichrysum, Roman Chamomile|
Plai Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. Plai essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Plai essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Plai Essential Oil • Zingiber cassumunar
There are no views with that ID
1. Anti-inflammatory activity of niosomes entrapped with Plai oil (Zingiber cassumunar Roxb.) by therapeutic ultrasound in a rat model (animal study)
2. Antimicrobial activity and essential oils of Curcuma aeruginosa, Curcuma mangga, and Zingiber cassumunar from Malaysia
3. Anti-Ulcer Activity of Essential Oil Constituents
4. Chemical Composition and Physical Properties of Oil from Plai (Zingiber cassumunar Roxb.) Obtained by Hydro Distillation and Hexane Extraction
5. Clinical Effects of Thai Herbal Compress: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
6. Clinical effects of Zingiber cassumunar (Plai): A systematic review
7. Effects of Zingiber cassumunar (Plai cream) in the treatment of delayed onset muscle soreness
8. Efficacy of Plai Cream in Adult Patients with Muscle Strain: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial
9. Ethnobotany, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Zingiber cassumunar Roxb. (Zingiberaceae)
10. In vitro synergistic antibacterial activity of the essential oil from Zingiber cassumunar Roxb against extensively drug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii strains
11. Safety Evaluation of Zingiber cassumunar Roxb. Rhizome Extract: Acute and Chronic Toxicity Studies in Rats (animal study)
12. Study of antibacterial activity and identification of the most active fraction from ethanol extraction of Zingiber cassumunar Roxb. rhizomes by vacuum liquid chromatography
13. Volatile constituents of essential oils isolated from leaf and rhizome of Zingiber cassumunar Roxb.
14. Zingiber cassumunar blended patches for skin application: Formulation, physicochemical properties, and in vitro studies
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.