Pure, Quality Products
Name: Coffee CO2
Species: Coffea arabica
Extraction: Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction
Aroma: Rich, warm, roasted coffee
$5.97 – $21.97
Coffee CO2 100% Pure
|Extraction||Supercritical carbon dioxide extraction|
|Aroma||Rich, warm, roasted coffee|
|Blend Ideas||Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Marjoram, Nutmeg, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, and Vanilla|
We source only pure extracts.
Want some fun scents? Try a little Coffee CO2 in your inhaler! I particularly like it with our nutmeg . . . but being a coffee lover, I would probably like it with just about anything! This is such a beautiful, rich coffee scent that you won't need to run to the coffee house to breathe deep.
Truthfully, some people claim to have more energy with the coffee co2, but the caffeine level is actually very low (less than 0.5%). I do love the scent and it lifts my spirits, so maybe the pick-me-up is just that "new day" kind of feeling? I can't say but I know that I love this one!
While we don't have much information on coffee co2 due to lack of studies and it being "newer" to the market, some sources suggest that it might be a nice addition to skin care blends or anti-inflammatory blends.
Coffee CO2 Safety Info
Due to the little info we have on Coffee CO2, there isn’t much we know about safe use. Although the amount is minute, we suggest avoiding it if you’re sensitive to caffeine. CO2s are more like carrier oils in the lipid components. Do not use in your diffuser.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this CO2 for use your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure CO2 and can be used as such. With all CO2s:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
1. Bioactive Micronutrients in Coffee: Recent Analytical Approaches for Characterization and Quantification
2. Caffeine in Coffee: Its Removal. Why and How?
3. Case Study: Removing caffeine from Coffee
4. Coffee Constituents
5. Coffee Flavour: An Overview
6. Enrichment of diterpenes in green coffee oil using supercritical fluid extraction – Characterization and comparison with green coffee oil from pressing
7. Extraction of caffeine, chlorogenic acids and lipids from green coffee beans using supercritical carbon dioxide and co-solvents
8. Improvement of soluble coffee aroma using an integrated process of supercritical CO2 extraction with selective removal of the pungent volatiles by absorption on activated carbon
9. Obtaining Antioxidants from Botanic Matrices Applying Novel Extraction Techniques
10. Production, Composition, and Application of Coffee and Its Industrial Residues
11. Supercritical Carbon Dioxide Decaffeination Process: a Life Cycle Assessment Study
12. Supercritical CO(2) recovery of caffeine from green coffee oil: New experimental solubility data and modeling
13. Supercritical fluid extraction
14. Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Caffeine from Instant Coffee
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.