Pure, Quality Products
Geranium Essential Oil
Name: Geranium Essential Oil
Species: Pelargonium graveolens
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Floral and sweet
$3.97 – $15.97
Geranium Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Geranium Essential Oil|
|Aroma||Floral and sweet|
|Blend Ideas||Bergamot, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Fennel, Frankincense, Ginger, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli. Peppermint, Rose, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Sweet Orange, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang|
Geranium Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there is a low risk of skin sensitization and they recommend a dermal maximum of 17.5%. Do not take orally if you’re taking diabetes medication, or drugs metabolized by CYP2B6. Geranium essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Geranium essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Geranium • Pelargonium graveolens
1. Antibacterial activity and composition of essential oils from Pelargonium graveolens L’Her and Vitex agnus-castus L
2. The anti-candidal activity of Pelargonium graveolens essential oils against clinical isolates of Candida albicans
3. Bioactivity-Guided Investigation of Geranium Essential Oils as Natural Tick Repellents
4. The Biological Activities of Cinnamon, Geranium and Lavender Essential Oils
5. Chemical composition, antifungal and antioxidant activity of Pelargonium graveolens essential oil
6. Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Effect of the Essential Oil of Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium Rosat) Grown in Butare (Rwanda) Towards Formulation of Plant-based Antibiotics
7. Chemical Composition and Essential Oils of Pelargonium graveolens (Geraniaceae) By Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC/MS)
8. Composition of geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil from Tajikistan
9. Effect of Inhalation of Aroma of Geranium Essence on Anxiety and Physiological Parameters during First Stage of Labor in Nulliparous Women: a Randomized Clinical Trial
10. In vitro comparison of three common essential oils mosquito repellents as inhibitors of the Ross River virus
11. In vitro pharmacological properties and composition of leaf essential oils and extracts of selected indigenous Pelargonium (geraniaceae) species
12. Insecticidal effects of essential oils of Pelargonium graveolens and Cymbopogon citratus on Sitophilus zeamais (Motsch.)
13. Massage with aromatherapy: effectiveness on anxiety of users with personality disorders in psychiatric hospitalization
14. Modulatory effect of Syzygium aromaticum and Pelargonium graveolens on oxidative stress and inflammation
15. Phytochemical composition and antimicrobial activities of the essential oils and organic extracts from pelargonium graveolens growing in Tunisia
16. Study of antifungal activity of different type of fusarium in Pelargonium graveolens and Mentha pulegium
And the pdf:
17. The Wound Healing Effects of Herbal Cream Containing Oliveria Decumbens and Pelargonium Graveolens Essential Oils in Diabetic Foot Ulcer Model
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.