Pure, Quality Products
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
Name: Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
Species: Chamaemelum nobile (syn. Anthemis nobilis)
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Fresh and sweet, reminiscent of apples
$11.97 – $51.97
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Roman Chamomile Essential Oil|
|Species||Chamaemelum nobile (syn. Anthemis nobilis)|
|Color||Very Pale Blue|
|Aroma||Fresh and sweet, reminiscent of apples|
|Blend Ideas||Bergamot, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Neroli, Rose, Sweet Orange, Tea Tree, and Ylang Ylang|
Roman Chamomile Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. Roman Chamomile essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Roman Chamomile essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Roman Chamomile • Chamaemelum nobile (syn. Anthemis nobilis)
1. An evaluation of aromatherapy massage in palliative care
2. Antimicrobial Activities of Roman Chamomile Oil From France and Its Main Compounds
3. Assessment report on Chamaemelum nobile (L.) All., flos
4. Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future:
5. Effects of aromatherapy on the anxiety, vital signs, and sleep quality of percutaneous coronary intervention patients in intensive care units
6. Evidence Supports Tradition: The in Vitro Effects of Roman Chamomile on Smooth Muscles
7. Expectancy and the aroma of Chamomile influence mood and cognition in healthy volunteers
8. German and Roman Chamomile- journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science
9. Medical importance of Anthemis nobilis (Chamaemelum nobile) — A review
10. The use of essential oils in relieving symptoms specific to brain malignancies: A systematic review
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.