Pure, Quality Products
Thyme Essential Oil (Linalool)
Name: Thyme Essential Oil (Linalool)
Species: Thymus vulgaris
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Warm and herbaceous, with a splash of spice
$4.97 – $19.97
Thyme Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Thyme Essential Oil (ct Linalool)|
|Aroma||Warm and herbaceous, with a splash of spice|
|Blend Ideas||Bergamot, Clary Sage, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Marjoram, Oregano, Pine, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Vetiver|
Thyme Linalool Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. Thyme Linalool essential oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Thyme Linalool essential oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Thyme ct Linalool • Thymus vulgaris
1. Antibacterial activity of Thymus vulgaris essential oil alone and in combination with other essential oils
2. Antifungal activity of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.) essential oil and thymol against moulds from damp dwellings
3. Anti-influenza virus activity of essential oils and vapors
4. Antimicrobial activity and chemical composition of Thyme essential oils and the polyphenolic content of different thymus extracts
5. Application of essential oils as a preservative to improve the shelf life of Nile Tilapia
6. Chemical composition and antibacterial activity of three essential oils from south of Morocco. (Thymus satureoides, Thymus vulgaris and Chamaelum nobilis).
7. Chemical variation of leaf essential oil at different stages of plant growth and in vitro antibacterial activity of Thymus vulgaris Lamiaceae, from Iran
8. Cytotoxicity of Thymus vulgaris Essential Oil Towards Human Oral Cavity Squamous Cell Carcinoma
9. Effectiveness of Thymus vulgaris Essential Oil in the Treatment of Skin Infections in Dogs (Animal Study)
10. Effects of Thyme Essential Oil Chemotypes on Breast and Cervical Cancer Cell Lineages
11. The Effects of Thyme and Cinnamon Essential Oils on Performance, Rumen Fermentation and Blood Metabolites in Holstein Calves Consuming High Concentrate Diet (animal study)
12. In Vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Thymus vulgaris Essential Oil Against Major Oral Pathogens
13. Innovation of natural essential oil-loaded Orabase for local treatment of oral candidiasis
14. Screening of Thymus vulgaris essential oil against fungi causing dermatophytosis in human beings
15. Studies on Chemical Composition, Antimicrobial and Antioxidant Activities of Five Thymus vulgaris L. Essential Oils
16. Study of the composition of Thymus vulgaris essential oil, developing of topic formulations and evaluation of antimicrobial efficacy
17. Thymus vulgaris essential oil: chemical composition and antimicrobial activity
18. Unravelling the Complex Antimicrobial Interactions of Essential Oils — The Case of Thymus vulgaris (Thyme)
19. Yields, chemical composition, and antimicrobial activity of two Algerian essential oils against 40 avian multidrug-resistant Escherichia coli strains
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.