Pure, Quality Products
Rosalina Essential Oil
Name: Rosalina Essential Oil
Species: Melaleuca ericifolia
Extraction: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Fresh and Camphorous with a sweet citrus splash
$4.97 – $19.97
Rosalina Essential Oil 100% Pure
|Name||Rosalina Essential Oil|
|Color||Very Pale Yellow|
|Aroma||Fresh and Camphorous with a sweet citrus splash|
|Blend Ideas||mints, lavender, conifers and citrus oils would all blend very nicely with Rosalina Essential Oil|
Rosalina Essential Oil Safety Info
According to Tisserand and Young, there are no known hazards or contraindications. Rosalina Essential Oil should still follow the safety guidelines below. ~ Source: Tisserand, Robert and Young, Rodney. Essential Oil Safety: A Guide for Health Care Professionals: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (2013). Reading the full profile for Rosalina Essential Oil is highly suggested by your DeRu Staff.
While we’ve made this clear that we are selling this essential oil to use in your diffuser, your inhaler, or topically (diluted), it is a pure essential oil and can be used as such. With all essential oils:
Keep away from children.
Oral Safety is only given because many people have been told to take oils internally. Because several people look to us for safety advice, we feel obligated to offer those safety statements, although we do not believe anyone should be ingesting essential oils without being guided by an expert. Experts will take your medical history into account before they suggest oils for you to ingest, diffuse, or use topically.
Rosalina • Melaleuca ericafolia
1. An In Vitro System Comprising Immortalized Hypothalamic Neuronal Cells (GT1–7 Cells) for Evaluation of the Neuroendocrine Effects of Essential Oils
2. Antibacterial Activity of Essential Oils from Australian Native Plants
3. Antimicrobial Applications of Different Plant Essential Oils
4. Antiproliferative Triterpenes from Melaleuca ericifolia
5. Essential oils isolated from Myrtaceae family as natural insecticides
6. The influence of selected ingredients of dietary supplements on skin condition
7. Plants of the Melaleuca Genus as Antimicrobial Agents: From Farm to Pharmacy
Information provided has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Links to outside sources open in a new tab or window and are often affiliate links to items we use and trust in. This means that, at no additional cost to you, we may receive a commission if you click through them and make a purchase. For instance, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
For educational purposes only.